These studies have proven that AllKill is effective when our opponents are:
- yeast-like fungi
- enveloped viruses, including hepatitis viruses (HBV, HCV, HIV), influenza viruses (FLUAV / FLUBV / FLUCV) and coronaviruses (MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2).
ALLKIL – SERVING HEALTH THANKS TO CLEAN HANDS
The product is registered as biocidal. This means that it is effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi. Its effectiveness is confirmed by longterm studies and certificates.
SAFE FOR ALLERGIES
AllKill is safe for everyone regardless of age. It does not contain any unnecessary additives so even allergy sufferers can use it.
No fragrances are used in the production process. The odourless formula makes the liquid an ideal, universal solution also for people who are sensitive to intensive scents.
Research on AllKill products has been conducted for 15 years. Experts confirm that it meets all the European standards. AllKill has also been dermatologically tested.
Forget about the unpleasant feeling of dry skin after using alcohol based solutions. AllKill works by reducing the surface tension of the water – it simply means that it penetrates deep into the pores and cleans them.
How to use QuickSept with AllKill:
- Open the QUICKSEPT dispenser and take out the bottle.
- Pour in 50 ml of AllKill liquid and close QUICKSEPT.
- When you want to disinfect your hands, press 2-3 times the upper part of the device and spread the liquid on your hands for about 30 seconds. Remember about the space between your fingers and about your nails.
- When finished, repeat this step one more time.
You are now ready for action, because the liquid does not leave an unpleasant sticky or greasy film on your hand.
If your hands are visibly dirty, make sure to wash them with soap and water first.
You can also use AllKill for surface disinfection:
- To fight bacteria – leave All Kill on the surface for 5 minutes;
- To fight yeast-like fungi, leave All Kill on the surface for 15 minutes,
- For anti-viral activity, leave All Kill on the surface for 1 minute.
Always follow the manufacturer’s specific recommendations on the packaging and / or in the leaflet.