T&C’s of the PASSIBET online store
The www.quicksept.com online store is run by:
PASSIBET – a company under the name of Passibet Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Pandy 7 (02-202 Warsaw) with REGON: 388370006, Polish VAT no: 7011023474, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000887512, share capital PLN 20,000. (hereinafter the “Company” or “Passibet”.
Online Store – the Online Store run by the Company, available under the Internet domain www.quicksept.com
- Customer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, using the Online Store, in particular making purchases.
- Consumer – a Customer who is a natural person, concluding a contract with the Company via the Online Store in the scope not directly related to his business or professional activity (pursuant to Article 221 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964.16.93). From January 1, 2021, the Consumer also means a Customer who is a natural person concluding an agreement with the Company via the Online Store directly related to the business activity of that Customer, in a situation where such a contract does not have a professional nature for this Customer, resulting in particular from the object performed by of this client’s business activity.
- Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the Online Store.
- Goods – products presented in the Online Store.
- Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Passibet and the Customer via the Online Store website.
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, in particular specifying the type and quantity of the Goods.
the below T&C’s define the rules for using the Online Store available at www.quicksept.com in particular:
- a) the rules for registering and using the account as part of the Online Store;
- b) the terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available as part of the Online Store;
- c) terms and conditions for submitting Orders via the Online Store;
- d) rules of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as a part of the Online Store.
Rules of using the Online Store.
- The purchase of the Product does not require registration in the Online Store.
- The information provided on the websites of the Online Store, including information about the presented products, and in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Order is placed by using the form available on the Online Store website.
- Each customer who registers and / or places an order agrees to receive an information related to the course of the transaction, notifications about changes to these Regulations via the e-mail address provided by them,
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Online Store, the Online Store takes technical and organisational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorised persons.
Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
- In order to carry out any activity of the Customer in the Store, proper operation of the Internet is required, the use of a web browser, including via mobile devices, and an active account at the selected e-mail address.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the Online Store website, make a choice of a product, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The Online Store enables the purchases of the products and services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The selection of the goods ordered by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing an Order the Customer can modify the entered data and the selection of the Goods until the button “Place an order” is pressed. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
- To finalise the Order, the Customer is asked to provide all the necessary data, required to complete the Order, i.e.
- name and surname / company name
- delivery address
- telephone number
- NIP (tax identification number) – in the case of a request for a VAT invoice.
- After the Customer provides all the necessary data, a summary of the Order will be displayed. The summary of the Order will contain the fiollowing information
- the subject of the contract,
- The unit and the total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- selected payment method,
- method of delivery.
- In order to place an Order accepting the content of the Regulations and providing personal data marked as mandatory is required followed by clicking the “Place an order” button.
- Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of a will to conclude a Sales Agreement with Passibet, in accordance with the T&C’s.
- After submitting and paying for the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled “Order Confirmation” containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered concluded when the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the T&C’s.
Terms of delivery in the Online Store
- The prices of the products in the Online Store are in Polish zlotys, including tax and excluding shipping costs. Shipping costs are added to the sum of the ordered products and are borne by the customer, unless they meet the conditions entitling them to free delivery, i.e. the value of the Order must be higher than PLN 300 gross. The final price, binding for Passibet and the Customer, is the price of the product displayed in the offer at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
- The types and prices of deliveries are specified on the Online Store website.
- Information on the total value of the order, including shipping costs, is provided in the Order Summary on the product sales page and in the Order confirmation.
- The delivery of the Goods takes place in the territory of the Republic of Poland to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The ordered goods are delivered by a courier .
- The delivery of Orders takes 3 working days from the date the Customer cleared the payment for the Order.
- Within the parcel, the Customer receives teh printout of the confirmation and specification of the Order as well as a sales receipt.
- At the Customer’s request, a VAT invoice may be issued.
Prices and payment methods in the Online Store
- The prices of the Goods are in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT.
- The Customer can clear the payment via
- bank transfer to the bank account number: 53 1050 1025 1000 0090 3243 1943
- IMOJE – offering BLIK, e – transfers, credit payment
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code, have the right – under the law – to withdraw from a distance contract within 14 days freom the purchase, without giving any reason. It can be done by submitting a relevant statement in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and sending the products to the Passibet address provided in these T&C’s.
- In the event of a withdrawal from the distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties provided is to be returned unchanged. The return should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the following address:
Passibet Sp. z o.o.
ul. Pandy 7,
02 – 202 Warsaw
- The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport.
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, the store will return to the customer all payments received from them, excluding the cost of delivering the item. he refund of the payment will take place immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Goods were returned. The refund will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the parties agree otherwise.
Return and complaint policy in the Online Store.
- If the purchased product is inconsistent with the contract or has physical defects, the Customer has the right to file a complaint based on:
- a) regulations provided for in the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended) – if the product is inconsistent with the contract,
- b) regulations provided for in the provisions of the Civil Code in the field of warranty for defects.
- In order to submit a complaint, the Customer is obliged to inform the store by e-mail – email@example.com, and then proceed in accordance with the information received.
- By specifying requests based on the mode provided in point 1 a) above, the Customer has the right to request that the product is brought into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement, unless the repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs. If the Online Store is not able to meet the specific requests, the Customer has the right to demand the applicable price reduction or may withdraw from the contract.
- When specifying requests based on the procedure provided for in point 1 b) above, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract or demand a price reduction. The customer may not withdraw from the contract if the Online Store immediately, at the latest within 14 days, replaces the defective item with an item free from defects or removes the defects immediately. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced by the Online Store or repaired, unless the defects are irrelevant.
- The Online Store is responsible for the non-compliance of the consumer product with the contract (point 1 a), only in the cases and under the conditions specified by law.
- The Online Store is responsible for product defects on the basis of the warranty (point 1 b), in cases and under the conditions specified by law.
- The Online Store handles complaints within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Online Store of the complaint together with the complete, complained product.
- The Online Store reserves the right to refuse to accept the complaint in the event of any modification of the product by the Customer.
- The Online Store reserves the right to refuse to accept a complaint in cases of: the sole fault of the user, mechanical damage, improper maintenance and use of the product inconsistent with the instructions.
- If the complaint is accepted, the shipping costs of the product will be refunded to the Customer within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the complaint.
- The purchases in the Store can be finalised only by providing all the Customer’s data required in the customer data form and checking the appropriate checkbox constituting the consent of the Customer to the processing of his personal data by Passibet and checkbox regarding confirmation of reading and accepting these Regulations.
- All Customer data provided during registration in the Online Store will be used to implement, change or terminate the Sales Agreement or other marketing activities, in particular to inform the Customer about the new products and services of the Online Store, provided that the Customer agrees to it by checking the appropriate checkbox for sending commercial information compliant with the means of electronic communication within the meaning of the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
- Any personal data of the Customer will be processed by Passibet in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data. Details on the protection of personal data are available on this website
- The administrator of the Customer’s personal data is Passibet Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Pandy 7 (02-202 Warsaw) with REGON: 388370006, NIP: 7011023474, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000887512, share capital PLN 20,000.
- Only personal data provided by the customer voluntarily is collected. The data is processed for the purpose necessary to implement the provisions of these Regulations, in particular to conclude the Contract of the sale of the ordered Goods, deliver the Goods to the Customer for which the Customer placed the Order, issue a document confirming the sale of the Goods, store personal data in the IT accounting system to ensure the history of commercial transactions. made through the Online Store.
- The data administrator is not responsible for providing false or incomplete personal data by the customer.
- The customer has the right to change, correct or delete their personal data at any time.
- The collected personal data may also be used for promotional and marketing purposes, with additional consent given by the Customer, and in particular to present the Customer with the Online Store’s commercial offer and other marketing information related to the Online Store.
- The store uses, inter alia, the so-called “cookies”, which contribute to greater usability, functionality and ease of use of our store. These instruments also make it easier for customers to navigate faster on the website of the Online Store. In addition, cookies allow to measure the frequency of page views and the most viewed products. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. Please be advised that some of these files are transferred from the Online Store server to the Customer’s computer system. It is possible to block cookies at any time, as long as the browser used has the appropriate function. It should be remembered that after blocking cookies, the possibility of using some of the functions of the Online Store will be significantly limited or disabled.
- All content in the Online Store is a subject to the legal protection and their use will constitute a violation of the law.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and amendment of the Civil Code of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 144 item 1204), the provisions of the Act on rights consumer of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
- The current version of the Regulations is available at www.quicksept.com